Take photos like a pro without breaking the bank by using FREE and nearly FREE software and hardware explained in this book.
- Get professional looking shots from a low-cost camera
- Save money by building your own lighting rigs, tripods, monopods and stabilisers for next to nothing
- Learn how to use olderlenses on modern digital cameras, and make your own macro lens, lens hoods, flash diffusers, flash concentrators, decorative Bokeh effect lenses and more
- Use dozens of FREE and low cost photo applications for processing, viewing, cataloguing, editing, creating HDR, and photo stitching
- Build powerful photography processing and editing suites with free software and plugins that go head to head with expensive tools like Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION