Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Psychological Management of Stroke presents a review and synthesis of the current theory and data relating to the assessment, treatment, and psychological aspects of stroke.
- Provides comprehensive reviews of evidence based practice relating to stroke
- Written by clinical psychologists working in stroke services
- Covers a broad range of psychological aspects, including fitness to drive, decision making, prevention of stroke, and involvement of carers and families
- Reviews and synthesizes new data across a wide range of areas relevant to stroke and the assessment, treatment, and care of stroke survivors and their families
- Represents a novel approach to the application of psychological theory and principles in the stroke field
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION