Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
The second edition of Dyslexia in the Workplace is a comprehensive guide to how dyslexic adults in employment can improve their skills, and how their employers and other professionals can help.
- Offers invaluable insights for overcoming obstacles to success, enhancing workplace efficiency and ensuring that dyslexic employees achieve their full potential
- Written in an accessible style that is perfect for professionals and dyslexic individuals alike
- Covers related syndromes such as dyspraxia, attention deficit disorder and visual stress
- Explores the legal obligations and other issues that are important to workplace managers, especially human resources professionals
- Provides authoritative guidance on recent case law relating to dyslexia
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION