The new edition of this successful text builds on the very latest research to present an original and unique exploration of the psychology of both spirituality and psychosis. The editor brings together fascinating perspectives from a broad range of distinguished contributors.
- This new edition covers the most recent body of research, both qualitative and quantitative, in its exploration of the interface between psychosis and spirituality, and investigation into anomalous experiences
- Ten new chapters added and the remaining text completely updated
- New to this edition is an expanded clinical section, relevant to clinicians working with psychosis
- Offers a fundamental rethink of the concept of psychosis, and proposes new insights into spirituality
- Includes feature chapters from a distinguished list of contributors across a broad range of disciplines, including Peter Fenwick, Peter Chadwick, David Kingdon, Gordon Claridge, Neil Douglas Klotz and David Lukoff
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION