Emotion Focused Cognitive Therapy argues that it is time for a new focus in psychotherapy based on emotion, and presents an innovative approach to the treatment of clients with emotional disorders.
- Features an approach based on the latest work in cognition and emotion
- Offers psychologists an innovative way of working in therapy
- Draws on the strengths evidence-based cognitive behavioural and interpersonal approaches to psychotherapy
- Provides relevant case examples throughout the text
- Additional resources for the book available online here
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION