Statistical Theories and Methods with Applications to Economics and Business highlights recent advances in statistical theory and methods that benefit econometric practice. It deals with exploratory data analysis, a prerequisite to statistical modelling and part of data mining. It provides recently developed computational tools useful for data mining, analysing the reasons to do data mining and the best techniques to use in a given situation.
- Provides a detailed description of computer algorithms.
- Provides recently developed computational tools useful for data mining
- Highlights recent advances in statistical theory and methods that benefit econometric practice.
- Features examples with real life data.
- Accompanying software featuring DASC (Data Analysis and Statistical Computing).
Essential reading for practitioners in any area of econometrics; business analysts involved in economics and management; and Graduate students and researchers in economics and statistics.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION