The Handbook of Media and Mass Communication Theory presents a comprehensive collection of original essays that focus on all aspects of current and classic theories and practices relating to media and mass communication.
- Focuses on all aspects of current and classic theories and practices relating to media and mass communication
- Includes essays from a variety of global contexts, from Asia and the Middle East to the Americas
- Gives niche theories new life in several essays that use them to illuminate their application in specific contexts
- Features coverage of a wide variety of theoretical perspectives
- Pays close attention to the use of theory in understanding new communication contexts, such as social media
Volumes are aslo available for individual purchase
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION