Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
The Handbook of Global Companies brings together original research addressing the latest theories and empirical analysis surrounding the role of global companies in local, national, and international governance.
- Offers new insights into the role of global companies in relation to policy and governance at local, national, and international levels
- Brings together newly-commissioned research by a global team of established and up-and-coming scholars from the fields of international relations, political science, public policy, and beyond
- Considers the environmental and societal responsibilities of global corporations.
- Covers topics including the spatial locations of global companies; debate about the power they wield and their role as catalysts in new forms of governance; and the ways in which global companies share authority with the state and international organizations to drive policy processes
- Speculates on the broader potential and limitations of global governance
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION