Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Care planning and delivery are essential parts of everyday practice for all mental health practitioners. This new edition of Care Planning in Mental Health: Promoting Recovery moves away from a professionally-oriented model of care planning towards the active promotion of the personal narrative as being central to planning effective mental health care. It outlines essential concepts linked to the recovery process which is carried out in partnership with people with mental health problems and those closest to them.
New to this edition:
- A stronger, more explicit focus on recovery
- A unique interpretation and explication of the recovery process
- A greater promotion of the centrality of personhood
- Examples drawing on a range of international perspectives and experiences
- Enhanced user-friendly pedagogy, including practical case illustrations and first-hand accounts throughout
Care Planning in Mental Health: Promoting Recovery is an ideal resource for anyone involved in the field of mental health care. It is also a valuable learning resource for students studying mental health care and the qualified and experienced practitioner wishing to gain a fresh approach to planning recovery-focused care.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION