Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Compiles 70 of the key terms most frequently used or discussed by authors of the Romantic period and most often deliberated by critics and literary historians of the era.
- Offers an indispensable resource for understanding the ideas and differing interpretations that shaped the Romantic period
- Includes keywords spanning Abolition and Allegory, through Madness and Monsters, to Vision and Vampires
- Features in-depth descriptions of each entrys direct meaning and connotations in relation to its usage and thought in literary culture
- Provides deep insights into the political, social, and cultural climate of one of the most expressive periods of Western literary history
- Draws on the authors extensive experience of teaching, lecturing, and writing on Romantic literature
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION